If you want to manage your reservation, use the Air France Manage Booking section. You may use this page to check the most updated prices and make changes to your schedule and itinerary. You may also change or cancel your flight without ever leaving the website.
Which modifications can you make with Air France Manage Booking?
The modifications that you may make using the manage booking feature are shown below.
- Flight Date.
- Flight Time.
- Flight Itinerary.
- Flight Status.
- Travel Class.
- Passenger Details.
- Rescheduling and Cancellation.
- On-Board Service.
- Advance Check-In.
- Other Services.
How to Change Your Reservation Online Using Air France Manage Booking?
Follow the below process to make changes in your reservation:
- Open the Air France website now and fill in the necessary information, such as the booking reference and last name.
- Fill in the “booking reference”, and the “passenger’s last name” in the required field to retrieve the booking.
- Choose the flight segment you wish to change.
- You can make the necessary changes such as changing the flight date, time, etc.
- Pay the required fee at the checkout.
Please Note – Before making the changes online, you must comply with the Air France flight change rules
How to Cancel Flights on Air France?
You can cancel your flight by calling the airlines or by using the Air France Manage flight tab by following these steps:
- Click the ‘My Bookings’ tab on the website.
- When prompted, provide your booking information.
- To find your trip, use “Search.”
- Then click look for the option.
Note – Passengers can request Air France flight cancellation within 24 hours of purchase and avail full refund.
How Do I Change My Name on an Air France Ticket?
A name change can be done both via call or by accessing the airline’s manage booking area, passengers may submit a name change request. There can be a change charge and a fare difference. To request the Air France name change online, follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘My Booking’ area of airfrance.fr.
- In the appropriate field, enter the PNR for the reservation and the passenger’s last name.
- Choose the proper passenger’s name from the list.
- Choose the “Correct passenger’s name” tab, and then enter the proper name where it is asked for.
- The airline will send the confirmation email with the amended passenger’s name after the payment procedure is complete.
How to Upgrade to a Higher Class of Service on Air France?
Applying for an upgrade on Air France’s website is simple. Under Air France manage reservation tab, follow these steps –
- Open the ‘My Bookings’ section on the Air France website.
- Enter your last name and booking reference.
- Then click the search button to see your reservation.
- After that, pick a single flight from the list to request an upgrade.
- At last, select the Air France upgrade option and check if you want to pay with a card or miles.
What is the Way to Claim a Refund or Compensation Through Manage Booking?
The refund will start processing in your bank account 7 to 10 business days after it is requested. In most cases, the refund will be sent to you via the original payment method, but if the reservation was made in cash, Air France will get in touch with you to find out what method you prefer.
Air France airlines manage booking tab can be used to request for a refund or compensation by following the below-mentioned process.
- Visit Air France’s official website- airfrance.com.
- Select “My booking” from the menu.
- Enter the refund information, including the passenger’s name and booking reference number.
- Select the flight for which you want a refund now.
- Choose “Request refund” from the menu.
- After completing the “Refund form,” click “Submit.”
- Your registered email address will be used to confirm when the Air France refund procedure is complete.
- The reimbursement will be sent out by Air France during the next 7 to 10 business days.
How to Claim Travel Insurance for Air France?
Air France selected Allianz Global Assistance as its insurance policy provider due to the fact that both organizations place a high value on customer satisfaction. Passengers can claim the insurance policy by going to the ‘my bookings’ option on Air France’s website.
Things included in the insurance:
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Loss of Passport
- Delayed Personal Possessions
- Personal Money
- Missed Departure
- Delayed Departure
- Personal Liability
- Legal Expenses
Customers who book flights with Air France have complete control over their flight schedules. This is due to the fact that you are able to purchase an airline ticket, supply personal and financial information, and even select a seat on Air France without having to spend anything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air France allows passengers to modify their flight bookings. You have two options for submitting your request: either online via the “Manage My Bookings” tool, or by calling the airline customer care number.
A confirmation screen with a booking number will appear once you have finished making your reservation. This verifies your reservation.
Yes, passengers may change or cancel their flights with Air France. However, travelers should be informed of all the regulations regarding changes and cancellations so they may more easily submit their requests.
Whatever the cause, you are free to postpone your trip before the scheduled departure time of your flight. You will only be charged the price difference if the original fare is no longer offered.