Aeroflot cancellation policy offers hassle-free guidelines that help passengers cancel the flight without losing the full amount of booking. Below is a snapshot of the rules, the airline’s penalty, and how you can make the most of it when you cancel the Aeroflot booking.
- Guidelines Under Aeroflot cancellation policy
- Does Aeroflot allow cancellation within 24 hours of purchase?
- How to Cancel an Aeroflot Ticket?
- Aeroflot cancel booking online
- Aeroflot cancels booking through the contact center
- Flight cancellations through social media
- Cancel flight at the airport
- What is the Aeroflot Flight Change Policy?
- How does the refund work with Aeroflot booking?
- How much is the fee to cancel the flight on Aeroflot?
Guidelines Under Aeroflot cancellation policy
Points to remember when canceling the Aeroflot flight –
- Passengers can change flights up to 6 hours prior to scheduled departure and are subject to a fee.
- No cancellation fee would be levied if the passenger cancels the flight reservation within 24 hours of making the reservation.
- Aeroflot cancellation fee would be applicable on restricted and non-restricted fares.
- Within ten days of the flight’s cancellation, all refunds will be processed and applied to the customer’s account.
- Before issuing a refund, passengers will be assessed a government tax deduction.
- Cancellation would not be applicable after check-in is completed.
- Aeroflot cancellation insurance would be applicable if the airline cancels, delays, or disrupts the flight schedule.
Does Aeroflot allow cancellation within 24 hours of purchase?
Aeroflot cancel within 24-hour rule would be applicable where passengers can cancel the free without paying any cancellation, provided
- Flight need to be canceled within 24 hours of purchase
- The scheduled departure date must be booked 7 days or more in advance.
- The flight must be operated and marketed by Aeroflot Airlines.
- Aeroflot 24 hour cancellation policy would not be applicable to group fares and reward fares.
- The flight must originate to and from the United States.
How to Cancel an Aeroflot Ticket?
Passengers have the option to cancel online, as well as over the phone.
Aeroflot cancel booking online
Follow these steps to cancel the reservation online
Step 1: Visit the Aeroflot Airlines home page on the company’s website.
Step 2: Choose Aeroflot Manage Your Bookings Tab.
Step 3: Key in your booking code and your last name.
Step 4: After retrieving your itinerary, the cancellations will be made.
Step 5: Click the “Cancel” button when it appears.
Step 6: The airlines will send you a confirmation email or message after your ticket has been canceled informing you of the cancellation.
Aeroflot cancels booking through the contact center
You can also contact customer care to cancel a flight with Aeroflot. To request a flight cancellation, contact the airline’s representative at the number provided. There may be a cancellation fee under the Aeroflot flight cancellation policy.
Flight cancellations through social media
Aeroflot may offer a flight cancellation option through its social media channels, such as Twitter or Facebook. Here are the following handles that passengers may refer to –
|Social Media Platform||Links|
Cancel flight at the airport
To cancel an Aeroflot flight at the airport, follow these steps:
- Go to the Aeroflot Flight check-in counter.
- Inform the agent of your intention to cancel the flight.
- Provide your booking information, such as your name and flight details.
- If eligible, request a refund or rebooking for another flight.
- Complete the cancellation process and obtain confirmation.
What is the Aeroflot Flight Change Policy?
If you are still unsure of the Aeroflot flight change policy, please refer to the information below.
- In addition to making sure of the booking days, you can alter your E-ticket flight while checking in up to 6 hours before departure.
- Non-restricted fare cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- After switching your flight to business class, you have excellent freedom to rebook your journey.
You should study the Aeroflot Refund Policy and complete your assignment quickly if you wish to learn about the refundable procedure after altering or canceling your travel ticket online.
How does the refund work with Aeroflot booking?
After the ticket was returned and registered for a refund, you have ten working days to request a refund, as per Aeroflot cancellation policy.
- Passengers can avail a refund within 72 hours if you’ve canceled their flight within a day of purchasing it, as per Aeroflot flight refund policy.
- Restricted fares are not refunded under any circumstances.
- If you bought a ticket on Aeroflot Airlines for a direct flight, you can request a refund.
- The 24-hour cancellation option is the one you’ll see the most. Any aircraft operating (even just starting or ending) in the United States must provide passengers with the option to cancel a flight for a complete refund and no additional fees.
- Aeroflot refund policy would be applicable on the unused portion of the fare.
- Using the exception of award tickets and airfare paid with points earned in the Corporate Loyalty Program and at the Aeroflot Contact Center, online ticket refunds are provided following fare rules and are only available for tickets booked on Aeroflot’s website.
- Only authentic, unused online tickets are eligible for refunds. You should get in touch with the Aeroflot Contact Center or an Aeroflot office close to you for any other questions regarding the refund of tickets purchased at sales offices overseas, in Russia, or paid for with points.
- Contact their office personally if the refund fees are still being delayed.
- The time it takes for money to pass through banks is not Aeroflot’s responsibility.
- The process could be delayed by up to 30 working days depending on the passenger’s or any other person’s method of payment.
- Aeroflot flight cancellation refund would be applicable on restricted and non-restricted fares.
- If you paid a non-refundable fare, your online tickets cannot be returned.
- Simply get in touch with the local Aeroflot office or the company’s Contact Center to handle your wasted taxes.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner that the passenger used to pay for the additional services or their airline ticket.
- Passengers are entitled to get an Aeroflot canceled flight compensation if the flight is delayed for 4 or more hours, or passengers are denied boarding due to overbooking.
- As per Aeroflot Business Class refund policy, no fee would be levied if passengers cancel the flight 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
How much is the fee to cancel the flight on Aeroflot?
Below is the overview of the Aeroflot cancellation fee. The airline penalty varies if the passenger is online or at the airport –
|Within Russia||All Other International Routes||USA, Cuba, and Lebanon||Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Azerbaijan|
|Cancellation Online (in USD)||25||50||30||15|
|Cancellation through Contact Centre (in USD)||35||70||50||35|
Aeroflot cancellation policy is convenient and flexible on fare types and class of service booked. There are plenty of methods that passengers can utilize to execute the flight cancellation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, airlines cancel flights due to unforeseen circumstances. In such a case, Aeroflot canceled flight refunds would be applicable.
Through the Manage Booking section, passengers can cancel their flight online.
At times airlines have to cancel flights due to technical failure, severe weather, or any emergency situation. As per Aeroflot ticket cancellation policy, passengers are entitled to get a refund on the unused portion of the ticket as well as compensation.