Take advantage of Air Serbia check-in online service to spare yourself from waiting in airport lines. You can use Air Canada’s web check-in service from the convenience of your home or workplace.
Web check-in at Air Serbia begins 24 hours before flight departure and continues until check-in deadlines. So, instead of standing in airport lines, you can select your favorite seat. You can continue your travel by printing your boarding pass at home or at the airport kiosk.
Once you arrive at the airport, go straight to passport and security control if you are just bringing carry-on luggage. Travelers with luggage that needs to be checked in can utilize Air Serbia self-service drop-off desks.
In this policy, we have covered the methods that Air Serbia offers to its passengers, and how you can make the most of it.
Air Serbia Online Check In
Passengers must adhere to the Air Serbia flight check-in deadlines when flying to and from –
- Online check-in begins 48 hours before departure and expires 1 hour before departure.
- Once you’ve finished checking in online, you can print or send a copy of your boarding pass to your email.
- All flights except those to New York have a 45-minute luggage check-in cutoff. Other flights have a 60-minute luggage check-in cutoff.
- All flights except those to New York have a 40-minute window before departure for before the departure gate closes.
- Allow at least 1.5 hours to get to the airport before your trip.
- At least 45 minutes before departure. Passengers must have retrieved the boarding pass and put bags in storage (20 minutes from Toronto).
- Arrive at the departure gate before it closes 30 minutes before departure.
- Unaccompanied minors
- Passengers in need of medical attention
- Those who need a wheelchair or any other special request
- Passengers flying with pets
- Travelers possessing paper tickets
- Flights operated by interline partners and codeshare
You need the following details online check for groups:
- First and last name
- Quantity of baggage per traveler
- Information provided by APIS for passengers flying to or from the United States, Canada, and other nations. It must include the date of birth, gender, place of residence, nationality, passport number, or other information specific to a travel document.
How to use the Air Serbia website to check in?
Starting 24 hours and until 3 hours before departure, follow these steps to request Air Serbia online check-in –
The screenshot above is taken from Air Serbia’s official website.
For using the website to check in:
- Visit the airline’s website and navigate to the Air Serbia manage booking section.
- Enter the 6-digit booking reference and the passenger’s last name.
- Select Check-in and choose the required flight segment.
- The following choices will be shown to you after your check-in.
- Your boarding pass should be printed out by you.
- If you qualify, you will get your boarding pass by email or SMS.
- The airport’s check-in kiosk or check-in counter is where you print your boarding card.
You can use the self-tagging option, which entails printing and attaching your bag tags before bringing your bags to the baggage drop-off desk.
Please note – Air Serbia baggage check-in can be requested while check-in online.
Air Serbia Mobile Check-in Time
Air Serbia check in app allows passengers to complete check in on the go with the convenience of their smartphone. Passengers must adhere to the check in deadlines when flying to and from –
- Arrive at the airport no later than two hours before takeoff
- At least 60 minutes before departure, have picked up your boarding pass and put your bags in storage.
- Arrive at the boarding gate 30 minutes before departure.
- Arrive at the airport 90 minutes or more before departure.
- Have the boarding pass in hand at least 45 minutes prior to departure
- Arrive at the boarding gate before it closes (30 minutes before departure).
- Print your boarding pass at home or request an email or SMS delivery of it.
- A kiosk at the airport is where you can also print your boarding pass. Air Serbia check in fee may apply when issuing the paper boarding pass.
- Before leaving them at the baggage drop-off, label your checked bags.
Air Serbia Check-in Services
At the time of Air Serbia online check-in, passengers can avail of the following services –
- Seat selection
- Purchase baggage.
- Make modifications on the same day, such as booking an earlier flight (if you qualify).
- Request an upgrade using eUpgrade
- Last-minute upgrade (subject to availability)
- Add, modify, or renew your Aeroplan frequent flier number
- Request to have mobile boarding pass
- If severe weather caused your flight to be canceled or delayed
Note: From 24 hours before the departure of your flight until the check-in deadline, you can cancel your check-in online or using a mobile device. Air Serbia cancellation fee may apply.
How to request check-in through a mobile app?
In cases where they are available, Air Serbia mobile check-in is open from 24 hours before departure until the check-in cutoff time. Use the mobile app for Apple or Android smartphones, or check in using your mobile device as described below.
- Download the Air Serbia online check in app.
- Tab the Manage Booking section. Select Check-in
- Please enter the following details: Booking reference, and Passenger’s last name
- Select the flight that needs to be checked.
- Add baggage and provide the relevant details.
- Enter your email or mobile number (if eligible for an electronic boarding pass)
- Complete the check-in process.
You’ll get your digital boarding pass. If you’re not qualified, you can get your boarding pass from an Air Serbia representative or a self-service kiosk at the airport.
You will have the same options available when using the Air Serbia mobile app to check in as when doing so online. If you want to use the smartphone app to check in, follow the directions above.
Check-in at the airport
You can Air Serbia check-in desks at any Air Serbia destination, including Belgrade.
If you are departing from Belgrade, check in fast and efficiently at one of the Air Serbia baggage check-in kiosks rather than standing in line at the counter.
Pro tip – Before you check-in, get all the info related to the checked baggage weight and dimensions at Air Serbia baggage policy page.
When arriving at the airport, travelers with luggage that needs to be checked in can use one of our self-service drop-off desks to finish the procedure quickly.
When checking in at the airport, you should be aware of the following:
- At Nikola Tesla Airport in Belgrade, check-in kiosks are available 24 hours before departure.
- Except for flights to New York, check-in counters open 3.5 hours before departure, all flights have a 2-hour check-in window.
- Except for flights to New York, which depart 45 minutes before check-in closes, all other flights depart 60 minutes before.
- For all flights except those to New York, the boarding gate closes 20 minutes before takeoff.
Air Serbia Priority Check In
By using our Priority Desk Check-In service, you may avoid the airport lines. You are qualified to check in at the Business Class Check-In counters if you purchase this service.
- either by contacting or coming into our offices,
- Getting in touch with your travel agent
- at a few certain airports’ check-in counters.
At a few airports, Air Serbia gives travelers the option of using special Business Class check-in counters. The terms of the Priority Check-In service are listed here.
Customers who purchase the Priority Check-In service are deemed to have read, comprehended, and accepted the Conditions listed below.
Not every airport Air Serbia serves has Priority Check-In available. Air Serbia retains the right to limit the stations and locations where the service may be sold and to amend the list at any moment.
Paying for the service
Reservations for services are not permitted by Air Serbia. Service must be reserved and paid for at the time of reservation; otherwise, Air Serbia would not be able to guarantee service fulfillment.
The use of the service
Priority Check-In customers are not prohibited from using the Air Serbia Web Check-In service. In such circumstances, they are paying for the privilege of leaving their luggage at the priority check-in counter.
Complaints and Refunds
- Terms and conditions for Priority Check-In refunds are separate from those for ticket refunds.
- The service is not returnable once it has been paid for (even In the event of a voluntary air ticket cancellation).
Air Serbia expressly maintains the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the service at any time, as well as the right to refuse to offer it to any particular client and, if it has been sold, to cancel and not provide the service. Due to such refusal, cancellation, or denial, Air Serbia won’t be responsible for any losses or damages incurred by a customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check-in is possible up to 36 hours before your flight’s departure.
Passengers are allowed to check-in up to 24 hours before scheduled departure.
You can often check in 3 to 4 hours before takeoff if doing it at the airport counter with luggage. This might be cut down to three hours for domestic trips.
In most cases, airlines let you check in online up to 24 hours, and at the latest, 1 hour, before the scheduled departure time.
Online check-in is available for the flights operated and marketed by Air Serbia. In case of code share flights, passengers need to request the Air Serbia check-in at the counter.