Sometimes, there might be last-minute alterations in your travel plan due to which you might need to change your flight. These changes are made possible by Hawaiian Airlines through its flight change policy.
This Hawaiian Airlines flight change policy allows its passengers to make different kinds of modifications to their tickets. These modifications can include name changes, or date and time alterations. There are different rules that apply to flight changes and ticket modifications.
Therefore, clear comprehension of this policy can make it easier for you to use the benefits of this policy and request flight changes as per your needs.
- Terms Of Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Policy
- Hawaiian Airlines Same Day Flight Change Policy
- Methods To Use the Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Option
- 24-Hour Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight Policy
- What is the Hawaiian Airlines Change Fee?
- Hawaiian Airlines Change Fee Waiver Policy
- How To Change Flight Hawaiian Airlines For Travel Agency Bookings?
Terms Of Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Policy
It is important that the conditions given under the Hawaiian Airlines change flight policy are followed by the flyers traveling by this carrier. These regulations act as a guide for both the airline authorities and the passengers.
Further, by obeying these terms carefully, you will be able to avoid future trouble and penalties. These conditions pertain to the different types of changes that can be made to your ticket.
Given below are some of the main rules and regulations mentioned under this policy:
- Changes to the date of your flight can be allowed following this policy. However, the airline does not encourage any last-minute modifications made to the flight.
- You can modify the time of your flight without the payment of extra fees when it is done well in advance.
- Flight modifications also include changes to the name on your ticket. When you have entered your name incorrectly on the ticket, you can correct it with the help of this policy. Also, you can make additions to your first and last names as well.
- You can avoid the Hawaiian flight change fee by making any alterations within 24 hours of booking.
- Changes to the arrival and departure destination can be made when you are traveling on the same itinerary.
- All of these changes can be made on all the reservations made directly with this airline. For third-party bookings, you will have to contact the carrier.
- This airline does not allow its customers to transfer their tickets. Hence, you will not be able to change the bookings of another passenger.
- Other than flight changes, cancellations can also be made on this airline.
Note: To know the latest updates on Hawaiian Airlines change flight rules, you can visit the official website of the carrier.
Hawaiian Airlines Same Day Flight Change Policy
This airline permits you to change your flight on the very same day as the departure. This feature proves to be immensely helpful in case of making any last-minute modifications to the travel plan.
However, several regulations apply to Hawaiian Airlines same day flight change policy. You will only be allowed to use this feature when you adhere to these conditions.
The following are the main conditions to be followed to access the same-day flight change feature on Hawaiian Airlines:
- You can change your flight as long as you have not checked in. Once you complete the check-in process of the flight, you will not be able to modify your reservation on the same day.
- The option to alter your booking on the day of departure will be available until an hour before the flight takes off.
- If you wish to change your current flight to a new one, the route of the new flight should be the same as the initial reservation.
- As per the Hawaiian Airline flight change policy, the cost of your new flight can vary under different circumstances. However, in case it is higher than the original flight, you will be subjected to pay some additional charges to the carrier.
- You may also be required to pay service charges if you use offline methods to use the same-day flight change feature.
Note: Along with arrival destinations, the same-day Hawaiian Airlines change policy allows passengers to modify their ticket fare as well.
Methods To Use the Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Option
Since different users have different preferences, this airline offers 2 main methods of flight change. These Hawaiian Airlines change flight methods include:
- Online option though the website
- Offline options by calling the customer care service
While the online option is suitable for tech-friendly users, the offline option falls more on the traditional side. However, using both these options is equally convenient and easily comprehensive.
The following gives the explanation of the operating procedure of both these methods.
Method 1: Online Hawaiian Airline Flight Change
The online facility for making modifications to your flight is accessible from any part of the world at any time. It is a simple process wherein you will have to use the carrier’s official site to make your changes. Moreover, you will not be subject to Hawaiian Airlines change fee in terms of services changed under this method. Only the fare difference might apply.
The detailed process of accessing this online flight change method is mentioned here as under:
- Firstly, open your browser and go to the link www.hawaiianairlines.com.
- This will take you to the official website of this airline.
- You will then have to scroll down on the homepage of the site. Next, you need to find the “My Trips” section.
- Here, you will be required to submit your details. Enter your “Last Name”’ and “Confirmation Code or E-Ticket Number” on the webpage.
- Then, click on the “Continue” button given to the left.
- You will now be able to view your booking. Go ahead by selecting the “Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight” option.
- Hit on the exact reservation on which you would like to make your flight changes.
- Make your required modifications by following the instructions given on the screen.
- At last, pay the difference in fare, only if required.
- A confirmation email will later be sent to your registered address or ID upon the completion of this process. You can then print your boarding pass.
Users of the HawaiianMiles account can also use this option to make their flight changes. If you are a user of this account, you will simply have to log into your account before receiving your reservation. The rest of the process is the same as mentioned above.
The Hawaiian Airlines no change fees option will be available to the online users of the Miles account.
Note: Not only does the flight change, but you can also cancel your reservation as well using the online method. You can claim refunds and compensation as well.
Method 2: Offline Method Of Hawaiian Flight Change
One of the simpler means of altering your reservation is by using the offline method. When the flyers do not find the online option comfortable, they go with this offline feature.
This option is more suitable in the case of long-haul international flights. The Hawaiian Airlines change policy facilitates quick responses through the offline method. Hence, it is both time-efficient and uncomplicated.
Under this method, you will have to connect with the customer care agents. You can do so by calling the general toll-free number of the carrier at 1-800-367-5320. There are also specific numbers assigned based on your region. To know these numbers, you need to:
- Go to the main website of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Select the “Contact Us” tab given on the homepage of the site.
- Once you get redirected to a new page, scroll down further to find the “Call” option.
- Here, click on the “Additional Contact Numbers” link highlighted in pink.
- You can now select your region and access the toll-free number as per the Hawaiian Airlines schedule change policy.
After getting through to the agents, follow the procedure given below:
- Introduce yourself and mention the reason why you wish to change your flight.
- Tell the agents your date of booking and the arrival and departure destination of your original flight.
- Then, provide other details to the airline like the booking code and the ticket number of your flight.
- Submit your personal information as well like email address, phone number, and your full name.
- Provide all the other necessary documents as required under the Hawaiian Airlines flight change policy.
- Upon analyzing your details, the airline authorities will immediately begin the process of modifying your reservation.
- You may be required to pay service charges at the completion of the procedure.
- At last, you can print the new boarding pass of your changed flight.
The customer care service will be available 24 hours a day. Hence, you can make a call at your convenience to make the required modifications to your flight.
Note: Generally, no separate Hawaiian Airlines change fee is applicable to this method except the service charges or fare differences.
24-Hour Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight Policy
The 24 hours time frame from the day of your booking is known as the risk-free period. You can make any number of changes during this period without paying any additional charges following the twenty-four-hour flight change policy.
Within these 24 hours, the Hawaiian Airlines no change fees option will be available for name changes as well. Additionally, you can cancel your reservations during this risk-free period. You will also be able to claim full refunds for your delayed or canceled bookings.
What is the Hawaiian Airlines Change Fee?
This airline aims to make flying affordable to all its passengers. It understands that last-minute changes in travel plans are extremely common. Therefore, it does not charge any Hawaiian flight change fee for making flight modifications.
You can change your flight on both domestic and international flights for free. You will only be required to pay a difference in fare if your new flight is priced higher than the original flight.
In all other circumstances, no specific change fee will be charged except for service charges under the offline method. These service charges are also only charged mainly in the case of long-distance international flights.
Hawaiian Airlines Change Fee Waiver Policy
Hawaiian Airlines waive change fee policy eliminates all kinds of charges levied on the flyers. This means that you will not be obliged to pay any kind of fee when you are eligible for the waiver option. There are different circumstances under which the airline can waive your fee.
These include emergencies, Covid- 19 outbreaks, risk-free 24-hour period, or special guest passengers.
The following points explain the application of the Hawaiian fee waiver option in-depth:
- According to the Hawaiian Airlines flight change policy, the fee is waived for modifications made on the same route through a similar network.
- All the ticket holders of the Main Cabin fares and higher do not have to pay any additional charges to the airline.
- Reservations made through Guest accounts using the Hawaiian Miles points will not be subject to charges for changes.
- When your flight is scheduled after December 31, 2022, and if you have made your reservation during any of the following dates, the change fee will be waived:
- Tickets purchased between August 17 and October 31, 2021, on Main Cabin fares.
- Any tickets bought between March 1 and December 31, 2020
- In case of any medical emergencies involving the passenger or the passenger’s family member, a Hawaiian medical fee waiver is permitted. This feature is available to Main Cabin ticket holders.
- The Hawaiian Airlines change fee waiver is also facilitated in case of making cancellations or modifications to the flight due to Covid-19. This is applicable to all classes of service and their ticket fares.
How to Request a Medical Waiver On Hawaiian Airlines?
To use the medical waiver feature for flight changes, you will have to first make a request for it. You can do so easily by using the email option. The airline will then consider your request and grant a waiver for medical issues.
Given below is the detailed procedure to make a Hawaiian Airlines waive change fee request through email:
- Visit the online website of the airline through its official link.
- Go to the “Contact Us” section of the website. Find the “Email” option on the opened redirected page.
- Click on the “Send us an email” link highlighted in purple.
- Next, you need to hit the “Make A Request” tab from the four tabs presented.
- You will then have to fill in “Medical Waiver” in the topic section and the “Sub-topic” section.
- Then, accordingly fill in your contact and travel information as required by the carrier.
- Attach the medical documents as needed under the Hawaiian Airlines flight change policy.
- Tap on the “Submit” button once you have provided your information.
The airline authorities will soon get in touch with you to process your medical waiver request.
Note: It is very important to know you cannot change your Main Cabin Basic Fare ticket. They are also non-refundable.
How To Change Flight Hawaiian Airlines For Travel Agency Bookings?
It can happen that you might have not purchased your ticket directly but through a travel agent. Or else, you might have used an online travel site to make your reservation.
These kinds of bookings are known as third-party reservations. To make changes on these flights, you will have to connect with the agent from whom you have booked the reservation. The travel agent will then contact the airline authorities and request a flight change.
Hence, the online flight change option will not be available for third-party tickets. The other rules of the Hawaiian Airlines flight change policy remain the same. The fee waiver structure and the 24 hours policy are also the same as for regular bookings.
All the news and updates regarding the travel agent policies of Hawaiian Airlines are posted on its “Travel Agent Program Page”. You can access this page through this link
You can refer to this page for any queries regarding third-party cancellations, compensation, delays, and flight changes.
The Hawaiian Airlines flight change policy allows its customers to perform various changes to their reservations. It facilitates different methods to perform these changes. Moreover, it charges a minimum to no amount fee for making your ticket modifications.
It also provides fee waivers to passengers all around the world. This policy is truly beneficial to travelers in a number of areas. Therefore, you can refer to this policy and its features when you wish to make changes to your national and international flights.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, as per the Hawaiian Airlines change policy, you can make several modifications to your reservations. These changes can be made even after your ticket is confirmed by the carrier. However, these alterations can only be done before the check-in process. No modifications will be allowed once you complete the check-in process. You will then have to cancel your ticket.
Generally, you will not be required to pay any extra or separate charges for changing your flight offline. Passengers will only be required to pay the service charges for utilizing the services of customer care. If your changed flight costs more than the initial flight, you will be subjected to fare differences.
You can either use the online or the offline options to make changes to your Hawaiian flights. For the first method, visit the official site of the operator and go to the “My Trips” section. For the second method, simply contact the customer care service at the toll-free number provided on the website and make a request for your ticket modification.
If you wish to change your flight online, you will first have to open the main site of Hawaiian Airlines. Then, hit the “My Trips” section on the homepage. Here, you need to enter the details as asked by the carrier. Once your reservation is retrieved, select the flight on which you wish to make any changes. Follow the directions displayed on your screen to make your modifications with Hawaiian Air carrier.
You can change your arrival destination before check-in. However, it should follow the same itinerary as your original flight. Additionally, Hawaiian Airlines change flight policy also permits its users to modify the departure destination when it is on the same network. You can also change your name, time, and date of the flight as per the change policy.
You can change your flight on this airline for free in most cases. You will not be charged a specific change fee for making modifications to your ticket. Only the difference in fare might apply to higher-priced tickets
Generally, no fee is charged for flight modifications on this airline. Nevertheless, the Hawaiian Airlines waive change fee feature terminates all kinds of other charges on reservations. This option is available for Main Cabin fare and members of HawaiianMiles. It also waives the fees for medical reasons.
This is the policy that determines all the rules and regulations of flight changes. It explains how to change flight Hawaiian Airlines, what charges apply for flight modifications, and what are the available fee waiver options. It also helps the passengers to make name changes on their tickets.
Yes, you can use the online site of this carrier to make changes or cancellations to your flight. This site will be available for use in all parts of the world at all times. Hence, you can use it at your own convenience. However, keep in mind that online flight changes can only be made before the check-in process.
Under this policy, passengers who need to cancel their flights due to medical issues, especially Covid-19, will get their fee waived. You can access this option by sending an email to the airline. Submit your medical documents and provide your details clearly when required by the carrier. Your fee will then be exempted under the Hawaiian Airlines change fee waiver medical policy.
You will be intimated before a few days of departure if the airline itself has changed your flight. When you cannot adhere to your new schedule, you can cancel your reservation. You will also be able to claim a refund after cancellation. The airline will refund you the ticket charges in full or after deducting fare differences.
You can do so by using the Hawaiian Airlines same day flight change option. This feature will be available until an hour before the flight’s departure. The route and network of the same flight should be similar to that of the initial flight. Travelers will be required to pay an extra amount in case the new reservation costs more.
You can request a flight change by calling the general toll-free number of Hawaiian Airlines which is 1-800-367-5320. Sometimes, this number might differ based on your region which you can find under the “Contact Us” page of the website. Once your call gets through. The agents will explain to you how to change flight on Hawaiian airlines.
No, these passengers will not be required to pay any fees for making changes to their tickets. As per the recent updates in the Hawaiian Airlines schedule change policy, all the reservations made between August 17 and October 31, 2021, will be charged no fee. This is the new fee waiver benefit of this carrier.