When flying with this carrier, you may manage your booking with its self-serving tool. It is a part of the Frontier Airlines manage booking policy. This is based on certain features and provisions. Guests can view their itinerary, check in, make changes, add optional services, and cancel flights.
Preview of Frontier Manage Booking Facility
As a low-cost air operator, it provides essential amenities to save time and money. Hence, the majority of the features are intended to aid guests and provide them with a first-rate experience.
- The facilities available after retrieving your booking are:
- Frontier Airlines change reservations
- Purchase preferred seats
- Verify your baggage allowance
- Save or share your trip itinerary
- Insert itinerary into the calendar
- Request seat upgradations
- Add special services, for example, pet
- Web or mobile check-in
- Rebook flights
- Check flight status
- A self-service tool – “My Trip/Check-In” – is available on the main page.
- Enter your details, like:
- Last name
- 6-character confirmation code (Frontier ticket number)
- Sign in using your Aeroplan number or email and password.
- In case of upgrades and changes, you may have to pay extra charges.
- Additional services can be added free of cost based on the bundles you purchase.
Note: The smart application – Frontier Airlines – is available for both “iOS” and “Android” users.
Cancel Your Frontier Airlines Flight
A simple but effective Frontier airlines flight cancellation is provided by the company to help customers in the event of unanticipated circumstances. They may reverse their bookings and get refunds. Flights that have been disrupted due to controllable situations are eligible for compensation and refunds.
- By going to “My Trip”, confirmed reservations can be canceled online.
- The same action can be taken using the “My Flights” section of the mobile app.
As per the policy, the following actions can also be taken to manage booking on Frontier:
- Reverse your booking within 24 hours of reservation to claim a full refund.
- Undo one segment of the itinerary.
- For a ticket to retain its value, it must be canceled 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Revoke an unused portion of an itinerary due to flight disruption to claim a refund.
How Do You Cancel a Frontier Airlines Flight?
Online flight reversal is a quick and efficient format of revocation. There are two methods for Frontier Airlines manage booking. These are covered below:
Method 1: Customer Self-Service Tool
Using the official website is the first option for travelers to finish the revocation. To complete the procedure, adhere to these steps:
- The “Frontier Airlines My Trips Check In” box is accessible from the main page.
- Add the passenger’s last name and confirmation code to access the reservation.
- On this page, select “Cancel Booking” to proceed.
- Confirm the reversal and pay any fees that may be necessary.
Method 2: On a Mobile Device
Users can download and install the operator’s application on their “Android” or “iOS” devices. Then they can begin the process of revoking their trips.
- After its installation, open the application
- In the app’s upper left corner, tap the 3-bar icon.
- You must select “My Flights” from a list of options that will appear.
- To retrieve your reservation, add your last name.
- Then enter your confirmation code.
- You will be taken to “My Bookings”.
- Here, hit on “Cancel Flight”.
- If payment is necessary to complete the process, then make it.
- You may receive an email confirming the cancellation.
Frontier Airlines Seat Selection
Seat assignments are not included in any fare type. You must purchase one at the time of booking. In case you did not buy it, Frontier Airlines seat selection is available for existing reservations.
- After booking the ticket, head to “Manage Trip”, to add your preferred seat.
- For customers who have purchased the following, seat assignments are included:
- Or, the Perks bundle
- Within 24 hours of the flight, you can purchase seating before web check-in.
- The app for smartphones has access to this feature.
- At the time of mobile check-in, you have the option to purchase seats.
- Each traveler and each leg of the itinerary will be charged the applicable cost.
Adding Bags to a Frontier Airlines Flight
While booking your ticket, it is best to add the Frontier Airlines baggage to the reservation. In case you missed it, you may do so by accessing the existing booking.
- One personal item is included in all fare types.
- A carry-on and one checked bag are available for purchase by passengers.
- To determine the exact cost, use the “Bag Price Checker”.
- One checked baggage and one handbag is included in the “Works” bundle.
- Upgrade your checked luggage weight through the manage booking Frontier Airlines option.
- Special fees will be waived at the airport ticket counter only. Its examples include:
- Mobility aids
- Military member luggage
- Overweight, oversized, and additional bags will be charged at the airport.
Tip: It is wise to purchase luggage online because it may be expensive at the airport.
How Do You Add a Seat and Bag to a Flight?
There are two ways to purchase seats and add bags – through the mobile application or the website. To manage booking Frontier Airlines, in this regard, before web check-in, purchase the seat at least 24 hours before the flight’s departure. The allocation can also be selected at the time of mobile check-in.
Method 1: Before Web Check-in
Follow the instructions below to successfully make such additions to your reservation:
- Visit the official website of the carrier and locate the following box:
- “My Trip/Check-In”
- Retrieve your desired booking by adding the:
- Last name
- And, confirmation code.
- You will be redirected to a fresh page with several options.
- Hit on “Add Seat Selection” or “Add Baggage” to proceed.
- You can now go ahead with Frontier Airlines seat selection and buy bags.
- After that, you’ll be taken to another page to pay for the appropriate additions.
Finally, you might get a confirmation of your choice or modification to the recognized email address.
Method 2: During Mobile Check-in
Travelers can download the carrier’s free mobile application on their “Apple” or “Android” device. Then they can opt to add seats or luggage to your previous reservations before and during check-in.
- Download and launch the app on a smartphone.
- Hit on the three lines in the left margin.
- A menu will display, from which you must choose “My Flights.”
- Extract your reservation by adding:
- Passenger’s last name
- Frontier ticket number or confirmation code
- You will be directed to a new page, “My Booking”.
- On this page, click on “Add Extra” to”:
- Add or upgrade seats
- Buy or add bags
- There may be additional charges that you must pay.
Note: This mobile process must be completed 60 minutes before the flight takes off.
Frontier Airlines Change Reservation Itinerary
Fliers can update their travel arrangements and itinerary. It is advised to use the smartphone app or the official website to switch to change flights on Frontier.
- Passengers with the Works bundle can change their itinerary date or time.
- They can do so without paying any fees.
- The Frontier Airlines change flight option is available under “Flight Flexible” plans.
- Such changes are free for the first itinerary only on:
- The website
- Or, the mobile application.
- It is important to remember that Flight Flexible waiver will not be considered by:
- Call, or
- Airport agents.
- Without Works or Flight Flexible, you will be charged a change fee for modifications.
- The airline has two choices for ticket adjustments on the day of travel:
- Standby travel
- Same-day confirmed substitute flight changes
- Frontier Elites can stand by for an earlier/later departure on the day of a trip for free.
- Standby travel on qualified tickets must adhere to the initial itinerary.
- Same-day confirmed change flights are available for specific airport destinations.
- In the above case, a cost is applicable.
- The number of days before departure will determine the applied charges.
Costs for Changing Flights
The charges for modifications change over time. However, the table below has a range of fees to give you an idea:
|Date of Reservation||60 Days Ahead of Departure||59 Days-7 days Before Flight Departure||Less than 6 Days Before Departure(Applicable to Same-Day Change)|
|02.06.2022 and beyond||Free||$49||$99|
|27.07.2021 – 01.06.2022||Free||$49||$79|
Tip: The latest rates for changing flights can be verified on the official website Frontier Airlines .
Frontier Airlines Change Flight Details
There are two ways to carry out the modification. The first is via the website and the second is through the mobile application.
Add the required information to the “My Trip/Check-In” box on the website, and then proceed as directed below:
- On the “Manage Booking” dashboard, hit on “Change Flight”.
- You will have the option to make the required alterations.
Note: Meanwhile, on the smartphone application, retrieve your booking details on “My Flight”.
- On the fresh page, View “Manage Booking”.
- Under this, select “Change Flight”.
- Now, the user can modify the itinerary.
Change the Name on Frontier Airlines Ticket
Changing or modifying passengers’ names on the ticket is an additional service. In case you want to rectify the name and do not want to change the itinerary, you will have to pay $75 per customer.
- Additional charges will be applied to further itinerary changes on any booking.
- To modify your name, take help from the chatbot.
- This support is available to passengers 24/7.
The steps discussed below will be quite helpful for using the Frontier manage booking name facility:
- Scroll down on the main page, to the “Customer Support” button.
- To get to a new page, hit on this option.
- You will see a “Let’s Chat” box.
- When you click on the box, you will be redirected.
- On the new page, by default, the conversation box will appear.
Keep the following procedures in mind as you prepare to alter your name:
- The virtual assistant will provide you with the following language options:
- “Name change” or anything similar should be written.
- The virtual assistant will connect you to a human representative.
- To connect, you must include:
- First name
- Last name
- Confirmation Code
- You will be shortly connected with the carrier’s operator.
To successfully accomplish the tasks, follow the other instructions of the name change policy of Frontier Airlines disclosed by the operator.
Note: Use the chatbot to adjust your personal details because the carrier’s call service might not be available.
Frontier Airlines Facility to Add Special Services
Beyond the regular Frontier flights manage booking, the operator offers its guests the chance to take advantage of special/optional services. Several of these services can be added through the “My Trip/Check-In” window on the website or the “My Flight” option on the app.
Adding a Pet to a Reservation
In case you initially purchased your ticket without including your pet, you can add it later. To add your cat or dog, you must include them under “Special Service”.
- You can easily include your animal in your plans, owing to Frontier’s pet policy.
- The customer might have to pay some additional charges.
- Any charges will be per segment of the itinerary.
- After making such modifications, get the updated itinerary.
Airport Agent Assistance
One of the best ways to get help during check-ins is by purchasing “Airport Agent Assistance”. Such facilities can be added to your existing reservations via Frontier Airlines manage booking. It will cost $25 per traveler for one way on the itinerary.
The agent will help you with:
- The check-in process at the ticket counter
- Obtain special baggage allowance
- Print the boarding pass for you (Charges applied)
- Help you board the flight
For special passengers, this fee is waived. They can get free assistance at the airport.
Additional Frontier Airlines Manage My Booking Services
For the comfort and benefit of the passengers, the operator has a few more actions that can be executed by visiting “Frontier Airlines My Trips Check In” and “My Flight”. These are available on the website and mobile application, respectively.
Through these, customers can get the following tasks done:
- Print confirmation
- Resend the itinerary to the registered email
- Change name details
- Add rental car
- Include travel insurance
- Add known traveler number
Frontier Airlines Check-in Facility
The most significant ways to check in for any Frontier flight are online and via mobile. Website check-ins may cost $5. But mobile check-ins are free. Passengers can check in via:
- The Frontier Airlines My Trips Check-in option
- “My Flight” Check-In on Mobile
On both mediums, add the below-mentioned details to get your reservation:
- Last Name
- Confirmation Code
Tip: The confirmation code is a combination of numbers and letters (6 characters). You can find it in the upper right corner of the confirmation email you receive.
Once you have retrieved your reservation, you will have the following Frontier Airlines manage booking options:
- Buy or add baggage
- Purchase/upgrade seat
- View/print boarding pass
Online and mobile processes are open 24 hours before the scheduled departure. They must be completed at least 60 minutes prior to the flight departure time.
With such facilities, the operator gives the customer the ability to manage his/her reservations. Travelers can update or alter their details in a variety of ways. They may simply enjoy a comfortable flight with the availability of personalized services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check-in options include the website, mobile app, airport ticket counter, and kiosk service.
The confirmation number can be located in the top-right corner of the email confirming the reservation.
You can revoke your ticket 24 hours before the flight’s departure and retain its value.
To check the flight status, download the Frontier Airlines mobile app.
After booking an email will be sent to your registered email address, ensuring that your trip is confirmed.
To check for a flight reservation, head to “My Trip” or “My Flight” on the website or mobile app, respectively.
Receiving a confirmation email could take a few hours.
No, you do not need to make a call to confirm your flight.
You will receive your plane ticket in your confirmation mail. You can get it from there.
In case of schedule modifications, the carrier may create changes in your flight.
Yes, you can access an option to manage your trip.
Get assistance from the carrier via its website for the management of your trip.
Using the “My Trip/Check-In” tool, you can manage a booking.
This policy lets you change your flight schedule, upgrade seats, alter names, and do more.