Manage Booking Hawaiian Airlines tab is dedicated to inculcating a safe and hassle-free journey for the passengers. Some of the key facilities like view, managing flight itineraries, making changes in the flight, add, removing, or modifying the flight itinerary details, requesting flight cancellation, and more.
Take a look at the Hawaiian Manage Booking tab facilities and other features provided by the airline for an applicable fee.
How Can You View the Flight Details and Print Through the Hawaiian Booking Tab?
You can view your flight details and other related details corresponding to the itinerary via Manage Booking Hawaiian Airlines following the steps as follows –
- Head to the official website – www.hawaiianairlines.com.
- Select “Manage Flights” in the main menu. Among the available options, Choose “My Trips”.
- You will be directed to a new page – “Find My Trip” page.
- You can view the itinerary, verify, and alter the flight details by entering the confirmation code or the ticket number and the last name of the passenger.
- You can also log in into the HawaiianMiles account with the required credentials using the “Sign in” option on the right corner of the main window.
- Once you are logged into your account, choose your name displayed in the upper right corner and choose the flights from the drop down option – “My Trips”.
- Take a look at the available flights and choose the desired flight.
- You can click on “Open Itinerary” and have access to all the trip itineraries to view or print.
- Read and verify the flight itinerary details.
- You can also click on the “Options” button in the upper right corner and select “Print” from the available options. You can proceed to print the flight itinerary.
How to Change Seat Alignment Through Hawaiian Airlines Manage Booking Tab?
You can use the Hawaiian airlines Manage Booking tab to request seat changes, Hawaiian airlines seat selection, upgrade, or modify the cabin class. Follow the steps to get your desired seats on the booking reservation-
- Head to the official website or log in your HawaiianMiles account using the HawaiianMiles number or the Username and the password.
- Once you login in your account, select the name on the right corner.
- Choose “My Trips” from the drop-down menu and choose “Open itinerary” for the desired flight.
- Select the desired flight and scroll down to choose the option – “Seat Assignment Section”.
- Choose the “Change Seats” option and select the desired seats for the itinerary.
- Once you are satisfied with the chosen seats, confirm the reservation with “Continue”.
- Passengers can also print the new seat details on the itinerary by clicking on the “Options” button in the upper right corner of the page.
How to check Flight Status via Hawaiian Manage Booking?
You can head to the Hawaiian Airlines Manage Booking tab to check the flight status and plan the itinerary with the carrier cautiously –
- Visit the Hawaiian Airline official website and choose “Manage Flights”.
- From the available options, choose “Flight Status”.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- There are two ways to access the flight status via flight number and flight route.
- To check flight status using flight number, enter the flight number, and choose the date, month and year.
- To check the flight status via “By Route”, enter the Departure airport (From) and the Arrival airport (To) with the correct day, date, month, and year.
- Click “Check Flight Status” to have comprehensive flight route status.
- You will be directed to a new page and have access to the flight route, destinations covered and other details up to 24 hours after the flight reaches the destination airport.
How to change flight booking on the Hawaiian Manage Booking tab?
Hawaiian Manage Booking tab allows passengers to alter, modify, and change the flight details via the Manage Booking Hawaiian airlines tab. Here are the steps to issue required flight changes –
- Visit the official website of Hawaiian airlines and click on “Manage Flights” to access Manage Hawaiian airlines booking.
- Select “My Trips” from the available options. Once you click on it, you will be directed to a new page to request necessary changes.
- The “Find My Trip” requires passengers to issue Hawaiian airline flight change by entering the confirmation code or the ticket number with the last name of the passenger.
- Once you validate the details, click search. Keep note that you can also use the HawaiianMiles member login details to access full flight details.
- Once you access the flight details, choose the desired flight and choose the option “Edit My Bookings”.
- You can make flight changes like flight date and route. Once you enter the desired details, click “Submit”.
- Pay the applicable flight change fee and the applicable fare differences, if applicable.
- The airline will process the flight change request and send the new flight details on the registered email or phone number.
How to request flight cancellation on Hawaiian flight reservation?
Use the Hawaiian official website to request flight cancellation in certain cases. Keep note that the airline does not allow every flight cancellation via Hawaiian airlines manage my booking tab. Follow these steps-
- On the top bar, you will find the option “Manage Flights”. Choose “My Trips”.
- To access the flight details, enter the confirmation code or the E-ticket number and the last name of the passenger on the “Find my Trip”.
- Once the airline processes the request, the passenger can access their flights.
- Ensure that the reason for Hawaii flights cancelled is covered under the policy and you are eligible for online flight cancellation.
- If the issue is not covered, the passengers must contact the Reservations Department to issue flight cancellation.
- Provide the reason for flight cancellation with the full passenger details.
- Upload the travel documents and the other government issued ID proof to complete the request.
- The airline will complete the Hawaiian airline flight cancellation request.
- Contact the airline for refund or reimbursement for flight cancellation.
NOTE – Flight cancellation is not permitted after the passenger completed the check in. Also note that “No Show” at the boarding gate can not be redeemed for refund.
How to add HawaiianMiles Number to the reservation for future flights?
Adding HawaiianMiles numbers helps the passengers to enjoy benefits like-
- No blackout dates
- Miles earned based on distance traveled
- Miles on every purchase to redeem any seat in the main cabin
- Additional two free checked bags, and a one time 50% discount for companion travel
Here is how you can add HawaiianMiles number to the reservation for future flight –
- Visit the official website or sign in to your HawaiianMiles account.
- Click on the name to the top right and choose “My Trips” from the drop down.
- You can either view all your trips or Upcoming trips.
- If the passengers are not able to find the reservation, enter the confirmation code and the last name of the passenger.
- Click “Open Itinerary” to modify the trip details, choose the “Update Traveler Information” link available next to the listed traveler’s option at the top of page.
- Click on the “Edit” option to add the name of the new traveler with the corresponding HawaiianMiles number or the Known Traveler number, if available.
- Click on “Yes” confirming that the traveler is a HawaiianMiles member.
- Save the edits and changes by clicking on “Done”.
- The airline will confirm the details and update it on the itinerary.
- The passengers can print the new details on the itinerary by clicking on “Options” on the top right corner and clicking on “Print”.
How to complete the check-in for Hawaiian flight booking?
You can complete online check in or Hawaiian airlines check in mobile via booking via the steps discussed below –
- Head to the official website – hawaiianairlines.com.
- On the home page, you will find the option – “Hawaiian Airlines Manage Flights”. Click on the tab and select check in from the available options.
- You can also directly choose the “Check in” option from the main window.
- Once you choose the “Check in” option, enter the requested necessary details in the “Find your Trip” section.
- You can either enter the six-character confirmation code or the 13-digit ticket number with the guest last name.
- Choose the “View My Trip” option. Choose the desired flights and choose the total number of passengers.
- Check in your companions and yourself by entering the personal details, flight details, and the travel documents.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter relevant details like types of meals, number of items in the luggage, preferred seats, etc.
- Once you complete the check in, you can download and print the boarding pass.
- Print the bag tags and the boarding pass before heading to the airport.
How Do I Contact Hawaiian Airlines for Queries?
You can contact Hawaiian airlines via multiple applicable options like the Reservations Department, over the phone, or via Social media platforms for concerns like Hawaiian Pet policy.
Take a look at some popular means to connect with the airline.
How to contact Hawaiian Airlines over the phone?
You can connect with Hawaiian airlines over the phone for a wide array of concerns and requests including flight check in and Hawaiian pet policy guidelines. Follow these steps to contact –
- Head to the official website and click on “Contact Us” or “Help Center” on the top-right corner of the website.
- On the “Help Center” page, you will find a wide variety of Help Pages. You can choose the given options.
- You can also choose the “Contact us” option to find contact details and options like PO office address, Email, and Contact numbers.
- Following table constitutes the important contact details for popular destinations.
|Location||Contact Number||Hours of Operation|
|United States and Canada||Reservations- 1-800-367-5320 HawaiianMiles Service Center- |
|24 hours, 7 days a week|
|China||(10) 6595-0066||Mon – Fri 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (CST)|
|Hong Kong||(852) 2728-6329||Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 1:00 PM & 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM (HKT)|
|Japan||0570-018-011||Mon – Fri 9:15 AM – 5:30 PM (JST)|
|Philippines||(02) 8518 5933||Mon – Fri 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (PHT)|
|Thailand||+65 6223-8377||Mon – Fri 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (SGT)|
|Vietnam||Ho Chi Minh City: (028) 39 330 828 Hanoi: (024) 39 330 828||Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (ICT) Sat 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (ICT)|
|American Samoa||(684) 699-1875||Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (SST)|
|Tahiti||(689) 40-866-000||Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM / 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM (TAHT)|
|New Zealand||0800 449 415||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Australia||Toll Free: 1800 955 912||24 hours, 7 days a week|
NOTE – Head to the official website for contact details of other popular destinations. Connect with the airline for Hawaiian airline vacation related queries.
What are some other contact options with Hawaiian Airlines?
Here are some other contact options passengers can use to connect with the airline –
|Platform to Connect||Additional Information|
|PO Box Office||Hawaiian Airlines, P.O. Box 30008, Honolulu, HI 96820|
|Text||Contact – 38285 (Timings – Between 5 am and 11pm IST)|
How to contact Hawaiian Airlines via Social Media for queries?
Social media platforms like Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter allow passengers to tackle and face their challenges. The airline representatives connect with the travelers within 24 to 48 hours from the time of the complaint and provide effective solutions.
Here are the top social media platforms to connect with Hawaiian Airlines for Hawaiian Airline manage booking –
|Social Media Platforms||Social Media Profile URL/ Links|
Hawaiian Airline Manage Booking is a versatile feature that covers a wide range of operations and actions. For more details and other concerns like Hawaiian Pet policy or flight cancellation, connect with the representatives to get the best outcomes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Head to the official website, choose “Manage flights”, click on “My Trips”, enter the confirmation code and the last name to access the view and print the itinerary.
To check the flight status, Click on “Manage Flights” and select “Flight Status”. Enter the flight number and the date, or choose the route to see whether the flight is confirmed.
Click “Manage Flights”, then“My Trips”, enter the confirmation code/ E-ticket code and the last name to access flight details, and choose Edit booking to request flight change.
You can sign in using the HawaiianMiles number and the password on the “Find My Trip” page under the My Trips section within “Manage Flights”.
The airline code for Hawaiian Airlines is 173. Refer to it on the booking before requesting check in, seat selection, flight changes, and flight cancellations via Manage Flights.
The airline allows passengers to change the seats and the cabin class before completing check in. Head to “Manage Flights”, then“My Trips” to request seat selection.
You can cancel flights for a full refund within 24 hours. Head to the Manage Flights section, enter details on the Find my trip page under “My Trips” to proceed.
Options like Check-in, Flight status, My Trips, and My Receipts are available under the Hawaiian Manage Booking option.
No, passengers cannot request a name change under Hawaiian Airlines Manage Booking section. Head to the Reservation Department for name change requests.
Click “Manage Flights”, and choose My Trips. Once you login, choose “Open Itinerary” and click on “Edit” to add traveler and the HawaiianMiles number for future travel.