- Visit Grand Teton National Park, Crazy Horse, Yellowstone National Park, and much more in a 6-day multi-activity tour from Denver
- An in-depth tour of the famous Mt. Rushmore National Park, and Devil’s peak.
- Experience nature’s marvel at the Rocky Mountain, and explore the Golden Triangle
- 5 nights hotel accommodation and ll domestic ground transportation included
|Tour Code – 2-120||Duration – 6 Days|
|Departure City – Denver||End City – Salt Lake City|
|Tour Type – Bus/Coach||Language – English|
Exclusive 6-day budget-friendly tour that helps seek blessings in nature’s lap. Add to that, a retreat into America’s first national park, Yellowstone. A getaway to the world’s most intact ecosystem that lets you enjoy the breathtaking natural scenery along with a tour to Mt Rushmore and Grand Teton.
Experience – Enjoy the natural marvels of the earth as well locations that are designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Group Type – Any individual, couple, or group of not more than 10 people can be a part of this group. Fellow travelers from all across the world are welcome to join this tour.
Quality – The most affordable tour service along with 5-day accommodation filled with a fast-paced itinerary throughout the tour.
Tour Type – Guided tour with a professional guide available throughout the tour.
Activity Level – This tour requires a certain fitness level. Designed for travelers who are comfortable with light walking and moderate hiking.
Day 01 – Denver – Cheyenne
We will meet you at Denver International Airport around 01:30 PM. Our professional guide will meet you at Baggage Claim Area, Terminal 6.
We will check in into our hotel at Red Lion Cheyenne, and head for a brief tour of the city. We will visit the Colorado State Capitol Building and the Civic Center. We will also visit 16th Street Mall as many of the city’s popular attractions are located here including the Coors Field.
Visiting Attractions – Denver, State Capitol, and 16th Street Mall
Day 02 – Crazy Horse – Mt Rushmore – Devil’s Tower National Monument – Gillette
After breakfast and check-out from the hotel, we will hop on our luxury AC motorcoach and head to the Crazy Horse Memorial.
Crazy Horse is the world’s largest sculpture in progress with frequent drilling and mountain blasts making each visit a memorable one. It is said to be 563 feet tall and 643 feet wide and has been under construction for the last 60 years.
After our brief stint, we will head towards the iconic Mt Rushmore. The famous monument in the United States located in the Black Hills of South Dakotan depicts the busts of four former US presidents – George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln.
After having lunch here, we will drive to the Devil’s Tower, WY which is the home of Devil’s Tower National Monument – a monolith rock formation that rises 1267 feet above the surrounding land, and was once the active volcano.
By late evening, we will head to Gillette, WY for an overnight stay in Ramada Plaza.
Visiting Attractions – Gillette, Crazy Horse Memorial, Mt Rushmore, and Devil’s Tower National Monument.
Day 03 – Rocky Mountains – Yellowstone National Park – Cody
Day 3 is dedicated entirely to the Rocky Mountains and the US national treasure Yellowstone national park.
We will drive through the Rockies, and enjoy the beautiful scenery as we pass by. Soak yourself into the glimpse of the endless stretch of mountains topped with glaciers and snow. Plus, there would be gushing waterfalls at the highways, blooming flowers, and lush forests along the highway.
We will stop by Yellowstone National Park around noon. It is the home to some of the largest super-volcanoes in the world, and the ecosystem that sustains over 10,000 geothermal features.
We will spend more than 8 hours inside the Yellowstone National park that displays fascinating natural marvels of hot springs, geysers, canyons, waterfalls, and panoramic landscapes everywhere you see.
We will also visit the Norris Geyser Basin and spend some time witnessing the marvels of geothermal pressure that forms below the ground surface that creates various geysers and springs.
We will spend another 30 minutes at the Mud Volcano area that forms an impressive crater that blew itself apart in the early 20th century.
Another stop is the Fishing Bridge – a fascinating passage to the Rocky Mountains which is home to the world’s iconic Mt Rushmore National Memorial, crazy horse Casper, and much more.
We will take a break and continue our expedition from where we left. We would be heading for a lavish dinner together at our lodge for an overnight stay i.e The Lodge at Big Sky at Yellowstone.
Visiting Attractions – Rocky Mountains, and Yellowstone National Park
Day 04 – Yellowstone National Park
We will continue our expedition at the world’s First National Park. We will sightsee and experience the Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pots, and Old Faithful Geyser, the Yellowstone Grand Canyon, and other natural marvels that come one after another. This is how our itinerary for Day 4 looks like-
- The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone – The impressive crater is the first large canyon on the Yellowstone River which is 24 miles long, and reaches a quarter-mile in depth is something to dive into, and is the main attraction of the tour.
- Lowest Yellowstone River Falls – Don’t go by the name, as they are the largest falls by volume in the United State as they stand over 300 feet tall, that is you vertically align two Niagara Falls one over the other.
- Morning Glory – it is the most famous hot spring in the Yellowstone area known for its natural bright colors.
- Artist Point – Named after the famous stretch of the waterfall by Thomas Moran as this picturesque location showcases the stunning views in the Yellowstone National Park.
- Fountain Paint Pot – It is another natural spring that is half mud basin, and half hot spring. The spring releases bright colors such as red and yellow due to the oxidation of iron and soil.
- Old Faithful Geyser – it is another unique cone-shaped hot spring in the Upper Geyser Basin of the Yellowstone National Park. It generally erupts every 92 minutes.
Admission Fees –
|Yellowstone National Park + Grand Teton + Mt.Rushmore + Crazy Horse + Devil’s Tower + Great Salt Lake + fuel surcharge||$180.00/Person||Mandatory Fee (No refund or exemption of Mandatory Fee unless visited attractions are closed.)|
Visiting Attractions – Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pots, and Old Faithful Geyser, the Yellowstone Grand Canyon, Morning Glory, and Artist Point.
Day 05 – Yellowstone – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – Great Salt Lake – Salt Lake City
After breakfast, we will continue our exploration into Yellowstone, as we would indulge ourselves in moderate hiking. We will pass by Snake River to Grand Teton National Park, where we will experience some of the amazing natural marvels.
Grand Teton National Park is located under the lap of the Rocky Mountains and is the home to 2000 species of birds, the alpine lakes, and stunning rocky vistas. We will also pass by Oxbow Bend point and Teton Peak Point.
We will make a brief stop in Jackson Wyoming, a cowboy town that is also home to the unique arch gates made with thousands of Elk Antlers which is a must-visit attraction of this tour.
We will say goodbye to Yellowstone, and head to the last leg of the journey for today i.e Salt lake City.
We will head to Great Salt Lake Marina, the world’s only dead sea in the Western Hemisphere. We will spend a couple of hours here and then head for our overnight stay at Ramada Salt Lake in SLC.
Visiting Attractions – Salt Lake City, Jackson, Yellowstone National Park, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Teton National Park, and the Great Salt Lake.
Day 06 – Salt Lake City
In the morning, you will drive to the nearby newly renovated Utah State Capitol and the famous Mormon Temple. Your unforgettable tour will conclude after a friendly tour given by missionary sisters at the temple.
Visiting Attractions – Mormon Temple, Utah State Capitol, and Salt Lake City.
- Professional tour guide
- 5-night hotel accommodation
- Complimentary pick up at Denver International Airport
- Ground transportation in AC motorcoach
What’s not Included
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals other than breakfast
- Admission fees for all attractions
Pick Up Details
- You need to meet our tour guide around 01:30 PM at Baggage Claim Area terminal # 6 which is towards the East Terminal at Denver International Airport
- Those arriving later need to arrange their own transportation to the hotel.
- You would be offered a complimentary airport drop-off service. Please book a flight departing Salt Lake City after 01:00 PM. You can choose from the following arrangement on the last day –
- Transfer to the airport hotel where a free shuttle bus would be offered to the airport
- Transfer you to the Light Rail Station where you can take light rail paid by us
- Take Uber to the airport that would be paid by us.
- Extreme weather conditions may affect the itinerary. The tour guide reserves the right to alter the itinerary to ensure the safety of all passengers.
- This tour price may be adjusted or revised on Memorial Day, Independence Day, or Labor Day.
- Guests who need to alter the pick-up or drop-offs location need to inform us at least 5 days in advance.
- Please note that placing an order with Travomonk does not mean immediate confirmation. Travomonk confirms booking within 24 hours of purchase.
- Guests need to provide the flight information before so that we could arrange the airport transfer service in advance. If the flight information is not provided, we assume that guests have arranged their own transport.
- An amendment fee of 30 USD would be assessed in case of change of customer names, add/deduct the number of guests or rooms, and is not allowed within 32 days prior to the scheduled departure.
- Once the tour is booked and confirmed, in case of cancellation, 10% of the booking value would be deducted as a cancelation fee if canceled 33 or more days prior to the departure date.
- 30% of the booking value would be assessed as a cancellation fee if cancel between 17-32 days prior to the departure date.
- 50% of the booking value would be assessed as a cancellation fee if canceled within 10-16 days prior to the departure date.
- No refund would be offered within 9 days prior to the scheduled departure.
- The price for single occupancy would apply if one person stays in one standard hotel room.
- The price for double/triple/quadruple occupancy applies to two/three/four person stays in one standard hotel room.
- The price of the tour is dynamic in nature, and more closely you will approach the departing schedule, you may witness a surge in the fare.
- The tour booking is subject to confirmation by email, normally within 24 hours of purchase.
- Immediately after purchasing this tour, you will receive a receipt of confirmation via email.
- It is highly recommended to book your airline ticket after receiving the booking confirmation of your tour. Please note that placing an order with Travomonk does not mean immediate confirmation. Travomonk confirms the booking and sends e-tickets within 24 hours of purchase.
- Print your e-ticket and keep it handy with a valid photo ID or passport at the time of commencement of the tour
Terms & Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation, as it will only initiate the reservation process. You will get the confirmation email within 24 hours of purchase.
- Prices are dynamic in nature and vary with availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustments without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Customer Agreement Refund Policy, and Cancellation terms and conditions before you make a purchase.
- Our local tour operator reserves the right to make modifications to tour itineraries and other necessary arrangements if deemed necessary.