The name on the ticket can be changed/corrected most easily under Allegiant Air name change policy. The airline will only accept name changes for reservations made online or through direct sales channels.
In this policy, we’ll go through all the guidelines and prerequisites you need to meet before changing the name on your flight reservation. Along with that, we’ll also provide you with comprehensive information on name changes, name change fees, and the kinds of name correction request that airlines will accept.
What are the Rules for Name Change on Allegiant Air Reservation?
Additionally, travelers can request an Allegiant Air name change on their flight reservation by correcting up to four characters of their first, middle, or last name corrected. As a result, there are other important rules to consider before making the name change for passengers –
- Allegiant Air change name on ticket request applicable on flights operated and marketed by Allegiant Air.
- If your booking has multiple flight segments, the most restricted fare restriction would be applicable while performing a name change.
- Passengers must present their passport or photo ID for validation in the event of a legal name change to a married/maiden name, divorce, or any other legal obligation.
- The name change request would not be applicable on any flight segments other than those operated by Allegiant Air.
- Any change to the flight date, and time would not be considered under the name change. To learn more, refer to Allegiant Air flight change policy.
What Are the Type of Requests Applicable for Allegiant Air Name Change
The name change request goes beyond simply correcting names on reservations. In reality, travelers are permitted to modify a suffix, prefix, last name, middle name, or even make modifications because of other legal requirements. It includes –
- Name correction – The first, middle, or last name may be updated by up to four characters. The request must be submitted to the airlines via the customer support phone number. The Allegiant Manage Booking section allows passengers to correct their names. Passengers are liable to pay a name correction fee and any applicable fare difference.
- Add, change, or remove the middle name – If your passport or other government-issued photo ID includes a middle name, you can easily add or change it to match exactly as it is on the flight ticket. When making adjustments, you will be requested to produce the identity document. Allegiant Air would charge a fee for changing a flight. Possible fare differences exist.
- Adding the passenger’s name to the title, suffix, or prefix – You are permitted to correct your ticketed name by updating the title/suffix/prefix. The name must exactly appear on the government-issued photo ID. Both the fare difference and the change fee would apply. The tickets would be provided in a comparable or better service class. Call Allegiant Air’s flight executive to finalize the change request.
How to Change Passenger Name on Allegiant Air?
You can submit a request for a name change or correction online at the Allegiant Air website. Additionally, if your fare is restricted, you must contact the airlines directly to execute the changes.
Online Allegiant Name Change
Visit the Manage Booking section to make the name change request. Fill in the booking details to access your reservation. Choose the passenger whose name has to be changed. Please provide your real name. Send in your passport or other official ID for verification. Pay the necessary fee. The airlines will provide the email confirmation once the request has been submitted. To complete the aforementioned request online, adhere to following steps:
Step 1: Go to allegiantair.com and select the “My Trip” tab.
Step 2: Enter the passenger’s last name and the six-digit booking reference to access the reservation.
Step 3: Select the passenger whose name you want to modify.
Step 4: Fill up the necessary field with the right name.
Step 5: Send in your passport or another form of identification to validate the request.
Step 6: Pay the corresponding fare difference and the Allegiant name change fee.
Step 7: You will receive a confirmation at the registered email address.
Please take note that only non-restricted tickets are subject to online changes in accordance with Allegiant Air name change policy.
Name Change Through Customer Contact Center
You can call the Allegiant Air Reservation Phone Number if you have a restricted fare that prohibits online name changes or if you don’t know how to navigate the airline’s website. If your reservation qualifies for name changes, the airline will help you make the name correction. Any applicable change fees must be paid over the phone using a debit or credit card.
You can contact Allegiant Airlines: +1-702- 505-8888 (Reservation Number)
Name Change/Correction at the Airport
Allegiant Air change name on ticket request would not be applicable at the airport. Passengers need to submit the said request up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
Allegiant Air Name Correction Policy
The term “name correction” refers to adding missing characters to a ticketed passenger’s name or fixing a typo. To accomplish the name correction, the following conditions will apply
- If the name needs to be changed within 24 hours of the original purchase, the passenger must call Allegiant Airlines to cancel the flight, request a refund, and then book the same flight under the correct name.
- Also, it is not possible to change a person’s name and gender at the same time.
- Only one name correction is permitted.
Fee Apply For Allegiant Change Name on Ticket Request
There is an Allegiant name change fee for each type of request. Note the summary of the name change fee provided below –
|Type of Name Change Request||Name Change Fee (in USD)|
|Name correction up to 4 letters||75 USD + difference in fare|
|Change/Correct Middle Name||75 USD + difference in fare|
|Adding the title/suffix/prefix||75 USD + difference in fare|
Frequently Asked Questions
You can be eligible to change name on Allegiant Airlines ticket subject to some regulations. Different online and offline options can be utilized for initiating a name change.
You can access the Allegiant change passenger name option and make all the necessary modifications to your information. For this option, you can visit the official site of the airline.
You might have to pay close to $75 for any significant change. At the time of name change or correction, the fare difference may apply.