To ensure a hassle-free experience for its customers, Aeroflot has a comprehensive flight change policy in place. This policy outlines the guidelines and procedures that passengers must follow to modify their flight bookings.
In this policy, we will explore the Aeroflot flight change policy in detail, including the fees, restrictions, and other important information that passengers need to know.
What are the guidelines to consider when requesting the flight changes with Aeroflot?
In order to change the flight, you must be aware of the Aeroflot flight change Policy.
- To make a flight change request, travelers need a valid ticket in order to seek a modification in their flight.
- A traveler must pay an extra fee for the entire ticket if they seek to complete the flight change process in less than 30 minutes.
- If passengers wish to upgrade or switch the flight cabin on an Aeroflot aircraft, they will have to pay more.
- Passengers cannot, however, transfer or give their ticket to anybody else.
- The Aeroflot change flight policy states that if you booked your reservation online, you are permitted to make several changes to your flight at once.
- If modifications are made within 24 hours of booking, they can be adjusted to a passenger’s tickets entirely free of charge.
- Passengers are permitted two free changes per ticket, however, they must take into account the 24-hour free cancellation period.
What is Aeroflot 24 hours Flight Change Policy?
According to this regulation, passengers who have bought tickets from Aeroflot have the right to change their flights up to 24 hours after purchase. No Aeroflot flight change fee would be levied, provided –
- A reservation must be made at least 168 hours before the intended departure date.
- The flight must originate from the United States.
- The reservation purchased should not be discounted fare.
- .The number of passengers in the itinerary must not exceed the total of 9.
- The flight must be operated by Aeroflot.
Does Aeroflot Have the Same Day Flight Change Policy?
Changes flight Aeroflot bookings on the same day as departure can vary depending on the specific fare rules of your ticket.
- If you have purchased a Flex fare or a Business class ticket, you may be able to make changes to your booking on the same day as departure without any penalties or fees, subject to availability.
- If you have purchased a Basic or Promo fare, changing your booking on the same day as departure may not be possible, or it may incur a fee.
It is important to check the fare rules and conditions of your ticket to determine if Aeroflot same-day flight change is permitted and if any fees or penalties apply.
What are the features of the fare class during reissue?
Aeroflot offers three classes of service – Business, Comfort and Economy. The following fare groupings are available for each class: Maximum, Optimal, Basic, Budget, Lite, and Promo.
|Fare Class||Business Class (Maximum)||Business Class (Optimum, Basic)||Comfort Class (Optimum, Basic, Maximum)||Economy Class (Maximum)||Economy Class (Optimum, Budget, Light, Promo, Promo Light)|
|Change fee required||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
How to Change an Aeroflot Flight?
Passengers have the option to the make the flight change online as we as over the phone –
Option 1- Aeroflot Change Ticket Online
Aeroflot change flight online is most likely one of the simplest options available. The passengers can make any adjustments from the comfort of their couches. You can quickly modify your flight ticket via the Aeroflot manage booking tab.
- View Aeroflot Airlines‘ official webpage.
- There is a section labeled “Manage your bookings“
- Enter your “Booking code” and the “last name” of the passenger. Then click “Search.”
- Select the flights that need to be changed.
- Select the new flight date, and/or destination as per your travel needs.
- Pay the required fare differ, and the change fee, if there’s any.
- Confirm your selection, and the new flight itinerary would be sent to your email address.
Option 2 – Aeroflot Ticket Change Via A Call
The passengers can amend any aspect of their tickets by calling the airline if they do not want to do it online.
- The passengers can call the airline’s local number to request assistance.
- A customer service representative would be assigned to you to handle your inquiry.
- You need to be as specific as you can with your request.
- The executive will investigate the situation and offer the best option.
- Before you decide to make any changes, be sure to review the airline’s policies.
Note: To get in touch with our call center from outside the country, you can use the +7 (495) 223-5555 number or the “website call” option, which are both available 24/7.
Option 3 – Request flight change at the airport
- If you need to make changes to your Aeroflot booking at the airport, you can follow these steps:
- Locate the Aeroflot airlines check-in counter or customer service desk at the airport.
- Inform the Aeroflot representative that you need to make changes to your booking. Be prepared to provide your booking reference number and other relevant details.
- Explain the changes you need to make, such as changing your flight time or date, upgrading your seat, or adding extra baggage.
- The Aeroflot representative will check the availability of the changes you have requested and provide you with options and any associated costs.
Option 4 – Contact airlines through Social Media
You can contact Aeroflot through their social media channels. Here are the links to their official pages:
You can send a direct message or tweet to Aeroflot on Twitter or message them on Facebook or Instagram. They usually respond within a few hours, but response time may vary depending on the volume of inquiries they receive.
How much is the fee to request the flight changes with Aeroflot?
Please be aware that depending on the fare and the grounds for changing the ticket, ticket reissue may be paid for or free:
If you want to cancel or reissue the ticket, this is a voluntary change that could include fees according to the fare policies.
If the airline decides to cancel Aeroflot flight or amend the departure date and time options on the ticket, this is a forced adjustment that is free of charge.
|Aeroflot flight change||Within the Russian Federation (in USD)||Other International route (in USD)||For USA, Cuba, and Lebanon||For Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan|
|At the sales office||14||27||30||30|
|Via Aeroflot customer service||14||27||30||30|
In conclusion, Aeroflot flight change policy is designed to provide flexibility and convenience to its passengers. The policy allows passengers to make changes to their flights, including the date and time of travel, as well as the destination, subject to certain conditions and fees. Passengers are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the policy and to contact Aeroflot’s customer service if they have any questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Changes can be made without incurring a fee, even if check-in has ended and you are running late for the flight.
Go to the Manage your bookings section, then click on the Ticket Exchange and Return button on the next page’s Flight Details section.
Passengers can request seat selection with Aeroflot at the time of check-in or anytime after they purchase the flight.
Aeroflot offers base fares in comfort class and business class, and passengers can request the flight change for a fee.
Yes, but the specific policies and Aeroflot change flight fee for making changes will depend on the type of fare you purchased and the terms and conditions of your ticket.
Yes, passengers are allowed to make changes to the flight on the same day as departure and are subject to a fee.
If the airline decides to cancel or change the flight date and time, this will be free of charge.
Aeroflot Airlines permits you to modify your ticket but, you might need to pay them the change fee.